Our range of accountancy and bookkeeping services covers most key elements of your company’s life cycle from daily bookkeeping and regular payroll and VAT returns, to monthly or quarterly management accounts, to year-end financial statements, filing with the Companies House (and Charity Commission for charities) and a tax return to HMRC.
Our services include:
What sets us apart from every other accountancy firm is that we offer so much more:
- As a trained doctor recognises subtle symptoms and a building surveyor can tell a cosmetic crack form a structural one, in the same way we can look at your numbers and recognise early signs of potential issues. If we spot any issues or opportunities, we will tell you and offer recommendations on what to do next.
- We offer particular expertise and knowledge in achieving efficiency, reducing costs and improving processes. Our team has transformed countless processes and business models, delivering millions in efficiency savings. In carrying out our services for you, if we see efficiency opportunities, we will point them out to you. We can also carry out one-off reviews of your operations to identify how your business can be more efficient.
- As CIMA qualified management accountants, we can work with you to ensure you are in the driving seat of your business. Much of financial accounting and reporting is about reporting on what’s already happened; we focus on planning for the future. Do you know which product/service line is most profitable? Do you know what your business growth strategy is? Do you know how your business can improve its profitability? We can help.
- Because of our team’s expertise in voluntary and public sector, we are uniquely position to work with charities and social enterprises. We understand SORP, gift aid and the requirements of the Charity Commission unique to charities. We can help you with outcome mapping and understanding your social impact and social return on investment. We are able to act as reporting accountants for smaller charities.
- Strategic planning – we can help you align your operational plans to the longer-term vision, help you design forward-looking key performance indicators, which help you steer your way towards achieving your vision.
- We help you execute your plans or facilitate a business change by providing advice on project and programme management, be it preparation of the comprehensive plans or coaching your team through the correct techniques to deliver their projects and programmes.
- Because of our passion for efficiency, we have partnered with Xero, a provider of Cloud-based accounting software, and trained to be certified Xero advisers. Cloud-based software is a great forward step in the world of accountancy, which puts you firmly in control of your finances and saves you both time and money. We can help you set up or convert to Xero. We can also train you and your staff to use it.
Our fees are for the most part fixed, offering you a peace of mind and financial certainty. After a free initial meeting, where we will try to understand your requirements and see how we can deliver the best value to your business, we will write to you with some costed options for you to choose from. All of our services are stand-alone and you can choose from a ‘menu’ whatever combination suits you. Where we incur efficiencies (i.e. if we handle bookkeeping, accounts preparation is easier for us), we will pass these on to you as a discount.
What we don’t do:
– Statutory audits. Management accountants cannot offer audits, and in any event, we believe your auditors will deliver you best value if they are completely independent. We can, however, act as reporting accountants for smaller businesses and charities.
– Individual wealth planning, as it is not our area of expertise.
– Regulated financial advice.
Interested? Drop us an e-mail or ring 0116 239 6511.